Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Mood Board


The board is made up of secondary images I have sourced from campaigns, photographers and google. Together, they create a vision of my ideas for the music video. The initial idea for the video was to feature a female soldier, this is because the song is so empowering, it's upbeat and full of energy, a typical gym song. So we had the idea to show a women in training. Which is why I've included pictures of women in army uniform, running and lifting weights.
There are also images of gender equality posters, we felt feminism was a subject that linked closely to the army idea as there are still imbalances within this workforce, and we feel it's a topic we could address through the song. The lyrics could easily mean 'Ready to end gender differences.' 
I have also given location ideas in the mood board, most of which are rural countryside settings, I feel this would work best with the army narrative if we choose to use it. Rural landscapes are also a recurring feature in indie music videos so this would also comply with our genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment